Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Party

We decided to do a special birthday party this year, with the move and all. Jagen invited her two best friends from Fresno and we partied all afternoon and into the evening. The girls took pictures, developed them, and then made collages. There was some other fun mixed in there too. It was a lot of fun, and very memorable for Jagen. She has the collage to make sure.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ok, that made me kind of teary! Too cute. It was fun seeing Amanda too. Who knew my niece would be such good friends with my Omaha friends! Love you guys! Can't wait till you are in AZ! It is easier to get to!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks way fun Jages! You guys did an awesome job on your collages! My friends and I made collages for each other for everyone's 18th birthdays last year. It was really fun because now we all have a cute collage to have at college with is. It is a good reminder of your friends! I bet it will look way cute hanging in your new room!

Heather said...

So fun, I have to say Ken, that was such a good idea! YOu are so creative. I'm glad Jagen had such a great birthday!