Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's a...

You know better than that. Believe it or not, I wanted to find out what it was this time around, but J.D. didn't. Since he wasn't here for the ultrasound, he didn't want us to find out. So we are going to make it a surprise again.

With the new insurance stuff all worked out, I finally went for an ultrasound. It is fun, because all of a sudden it makes it very real. I am not just getting fat, there is a baby in there. Here are the pictures I got. I, of course, think it looks so cute. If you haven't seen many of these, it may all just look like a blur. Many thanks to Heather for going with me and holding my hand. Nothing worse than doing this kind of stuff alone, and Heather wouldn't let me do that. See paybacks are coming around Heath.(During day time hours. Ha ha)


A little profile with the hand by the mouth.

Another profile with the foot pulled up there.

Profile with the body and arm visible.


This is looking at the bottom of a foot. The big toe is cranked out to the side. The foot is 4 cm long right now.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Kendra...its Heather's sister Julie. Very Cute profile on that little baby of yours! Heather told me all about how fun it was to go with you. I LOVE that your little baby had his/her foot up by her mouth. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Kendra this is so fun! I remember seeing ultra sounds of my siblings but I never really got them but now I do! This is so exciting! I don't know if my mom told you but I really want to come to Arizona to see you guys in late August after the baby is born. I don't start school till mid September and I really want to see you and your cute kids...especially a new baby! I know you'll be totally busy with kids and babies and moving but maybe I can help. I dono, let me know what you think!! Tell the kids hi for me!

Julie said...

Kendra, I am sure it is a boy now! His foot is already in his mouth! See, they do come that way! Just kiddin! So fun! Get that house sold and get to AZ so you at least seem closer!!! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, that is a very cute baby!!!!I agree with Julie, It's a boy! Maybe big feet like it's daddy! We are excited. Glad everything is doing ok. Watch the mail in a few days, Grandma got you a little something from Disney World! WE had a great time...Grama Joan

Anonymous said...

HI Guys! So fun!!! I love ultrasound pics! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi & Kids