Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Daddy-Daughter Dance...without our daddy

One of Jagen's favorite events of the year...The Daddy-Daughter Dance. Sadly this year our daddy is in Arizona. So Jagen had a substitute daddy. Maggie's dad, Jared, added Jagen for a total of 4 daughters for the night. Many thanks Jared!!!!


It was a lot of fun. Jared took them shopping for new dresses, and to get their nails done. Then I did everyone's hair (Misty was out of town) and they were off for dinner and a night of dancing. Jagen had a good time, but at the end of the night she came right home and called her daddy to tell him she missed him and it wasn't the same without him. We miss you babe!!


Here are the glamour girls.


Taylie, Maggie, Jagen and Ambree

Best Friends - Jagen and Maggie

The Jensen Girlies

Pretty nails.

5 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Kendra, The girls look so pretty!!! Thank you so much for getting all the girls ready.Thats a pretty big job. Im so glad you took pictures. They all look so cute.

Julie said...

Jagen you look beautiful! I bet Daddy is sad he couldn't be there. But I bet he is glad he has a job to pay for that pretty dress!!!!

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! The girls look so pretty! Even though it isn't the same at least Jared is a good sub and I would guess a lot of fun at the dance!

Anonymous said...

Jages you look beautiful! So grown up, I can't believe it! I love your dress! It was so cute that you and Maggie matched-I bet that was fun! It looks like you had a really good night!

Anonymous said...

JAGEN YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVED THE DRESS AND THAT YOU MATCHED YOUR BEST FRIEND. i BET DADDY WAS SAD TOO. SOON YOU WILL ALL BE TOGETHER....LOVE YOU GUYS