Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy 9th Birthday Jagen!!

I can't believe that Jagen is 9 years old. My oldest baby is almost in double digits. I think she had a good birthday. J.D. surprised us and came home last weekend for a quick visit. That was probably the best present of all. So we had some early birthday fun while he was here. Then I made her a cake and she got to open more presents on her real birthday. All in all I think she had a great time and was spoiled. Jagen, we sure do love you!!!


This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

3 comments:

Julie said...

Jagen did you know you are the same age Ali was when we moved from Omaha to Denver?? WOW!! How did you grow up so fast?? Looks like you had a fun time with your daddy home!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Jagen! I remember visiting you in Provo right after you were born! Hard to believe 9 years have gone by! You are such a cute girl and have a cute family - and great parents! Glad you had such a fun birthday! I'm sure you will miss your friends there - but I'll bet you'll be able to easily make some new friends in Arizona - and continue to stay in touch with the ones there in California. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl! Looks like you had a fun birthday! I miss and love you lots!