Everyone has been changing their blog look so I thought I would try it too. After all tomorrow is the first day of summer for us! Yeah!!! I always can't wait for summer, and by the end of summer I can't wait for school to start. That is the nature of the beast.
So my cousin Kari tagged me awhile ago, (I bet you are thinking I wasn't going to do it huh?) Well, it has been busy, last week of school and all, but I am finally getting around to it.
Three Joys
1. My family
2. Summer fun (like trips, swimming, outings, etc.)
3. David Cook winning American Idol
Three Fears
1. Losing someone I love
2. Having health problems
3. Paying the bills (Sigh...this economy and gas, it stinks!!)
Three Obsessions
1. The dust in my house, on everything and everywhere
2. Blog surfing
3. Getting through my "to do" list
Three Random Facts
1. I have a hot cocoa addiction
2. I can't stand our dog. (Most of you know this, but it is therapy for me to write it.)
3. I am trying to grow out my nails.
Klinskin Sabun Pemutih Alami Di Pana, Mamasa
8 years ago


3 comments:
I love what you've done with the place! =)
I'm sorry you can't stand your dog, but I am still glad you have him. Then my kids can come over and play with your dog and I don't have to get one!
Summer already? And it looks like your weather isn't unbearable yet!
You're right: I did think that you were not going to do the tag! Thank you for sharing. Very interesting!
Post a Comment