Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How many people does it take to wash a car?

On Friday J.D. and I decided we had had enough of our disgusting van. It has been months, maybe even since we lived in Cali, since it had gotten a GOOD wash and vacuum. There have been far too many road trips with 4 kids and a dog in it. So we decided to get'er done. The kids wanted to "help". So here are some pictures of them "helping".


We found out that a roll of toilet paper is good for hours of fun for Reese.

Nothing like sitting in a bucket of suds.


So to answer the question...it took 2 people, J.D. and me, to wash the van with lots of interruptions and little help from the kids! Now when we get in the van, the first thing I say is, "Remember don't touch the windows!" (I don't want any little fingerprints, at least for a few days.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck with the windows! I don't know what it is about clean windows, but they just can't seem to keep those dirty little kids hands off them!

Grandma Joan said...

Today is finally warm enough to wash a car!!! Looks like you had fun doing it.