Thursday, May 29, 2008

You know it's summer when...

...your kids are so bored they have to come up with something creative and fun to do. So they make sock puppets and do a play with them all by themselves. Check it out. Pay close attention...the plot is very deep.


6 comments:

Jenn said...

Can I come live with you and play with them every day? I just watched this 3 times in a row and can't get enough of it! My favorite part is Asey:"I'm sorry, please forgive me" Tyce:"I've got you princess!" and of course the sound effects. Too fun!

Julie said...

My kids are bored too and they are not even close to that cute! I am having Brad and Ryan make sock puppets tomorrow! Wait, Jenn says she already has some! Very cute guys!

Melissa said...

So cute! We get out next week. It really only takes a week to get bored? I better start planning.

Grandma Joan said...

Very Very cute!!!! I loved it. and Reese in the background!!! Can't wait for you to come in July!!!! Love you

Sally said...

Your kids are so cute! It's great to see a video, I can't figure out how to put it on my blog yet!

Jenn said...

I still watch this almost every day and I crack up every single time! Tell them to put on more puppet shows for me to watch! I already have this one memorize. hehe