It started with her all freaked out. She would cry, I would force her in the pool, she would beg me to get out, she would beg the teacher to get out, I would threaten, etcetera, etcetera.
About 3 or 4 lessons in the teacher offered her "magic goggles". They are magic, because she can see the bottom of the pool. Not really so magic, but cool enough for my little Asey. So now she is queen of the swimming lessons class. She can't wait to go, she jumps, she dives, she does big arms, she floats on her back, she gets rings, it is great. Thanks Miss Kylie!







Goggle eyes

A popsicle reward!


6 comments:
Good job Asey, we love you and miss!
She is the cutest thing ever!!! I love her face when she wears the goggles. I miss you guys!
Good job Asey!!!! I love the goggles!! I am glad they help you swim.. Love you!!! Thanks for the blog on my page...The Grama with the Brown hair..
Yay Asey! At least you only need goggles! The grama with the brown hair needs nose plugs! LOL Silly Grama!
Thanks for all the info. Lexi would love to play sometime, she has been so bored with all the rain and not being able to go outside. Your blog is really cute! Thanks again for the numbers. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment