Sunday, June 03, 2007

Locks of Love

Locks of Love is an organization that uses donated hair to make hair pieces for underprivileged children with caner. Jagen has been saying for a while that she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. Well she finally pushed me hard enough this week to take her in and get her hair cut. You have to donate a minimum of 10 inches. Jagen had no hesitations, (although her dad and I did). But it turned out really cute and I think she will enjoy it in hot Arizona this summer.

Before the chop all done up.

Before the chop all combed out.

THE CHOP
Wow that was a lot of hair!





After the chop with a cute little bob.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Jagen I am very proud of you, for cutting your hair for such a great cause. I love the new look, only I think you look older!!! It looks like a great hair doo for the summer in Mesa ane maybe here at Grandma's house.

Anonymous said...

Jessica just cut about 8 inchies off of her hair. Mom had to force her and Trudie to do that much. Guess we should have checked into "Locks of Love" before we went. Don't know if Jessica would have gone for more than she already did!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE it! You look so grown up! You will love that short hair in the hot Arizona weather.

Anonymous said...

You look sooooo cute Jages! I love your hair!