Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BIG BAD BOOMERS BIRTHDAY!!

Okay, so here is another birthday party from the Dockstaders. Tyce's birthday is at the end of the month, and I didn't want him to miss out on having a party with all his good friends from Fresno. So I crammed one more activity in for the week. Tyce went with 8 friends to Boomers, which is one of those activity centers that has it all - mini golf, laser tag, go-carts, boats, climbing wall, and video games. They got to do whatever they wanted for 2 hours. It was a blast. The boys were running around trying to get everything in. Here are some picts.


4 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Looks like they had so much fun!!! Justin was talking about it all night. Happy Birthday Tyce!!

Julie said...

Very Fun! Didn't you take Jenni there? Happy (early) Birthday Tyce Man!

Anonymous said...

Hey I've been there! That place is so much fun! I am glad you got to have such a fun birthday party with your Fresno friends Tyce! Happy birthday buddy!

Heather said...

tyler had so much fun! We miss you and the thought of going home and you not being there makes me cry! Hope you are having fun!