Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pismo Beach

J.D. was home for the long weekend, so we decided to go to Pismo Beach with some friends for a couple of days. We jam packed the weekend with fun - swimming, the beach, shopping, bowling, the Strawberry Festival, the list goes on. We had such a great time and made many memories with the Grants and the Jensens!! We love you guys!! Check out our fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ton of fun! I am so glad you had a fun weekend with daddy home! You all are gettiing so grown up! Can't wait to see you this summer!!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Oh my Gosh first of all that was so much fun!!! Second I just don't think I was cut out for bowling!!Third Justins Looks especially good with that cute pink little head band!!! I'll have to get some of those pictures from you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! The beach looked like so much fun! I can't beleive how big all of the kids are getting! Jagen looks like a little teenager! I miss you all so much and I can't wait to see you guys in August!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun trip. I am glad your daddy was home. Looks like all of you have great form doing bowling!! Gramdma hopes to see you all soon....

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! makes us feel even worse that we didn't make it to see you in Calif. Looks like too much fun! I thought the picture of Jagen from behind looked like Jessica in their matching outfits that they got last time you were here.

Heather said...

Alright so Why the heck didn't we come first of all! What were we thinking? Looks like a blast, I love Misty bowling and the look of concentration on Megan's face. Too funny!