Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I think it is disturbing...


I do find it quite disturbing that Reese loves Yo Gabba Gabba so much. The girl is coo coo for it. The first thing she asks for in the morning is Gabba and multiple times a day. It tells how bad it is that we have at least 12 episodes recorded on both DVRs. There is an episode that Jack Black comes to visit. (Quite funny even for an adult since Jack Black is hilarious! But one viewing is enough!) So she now asks for Jack Black Gabba. So yes my 2 year old knows who Jack Black is and thinks he is funny!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I won't even let my kids watch it. If it comes on Josh comes and tells me a bad show is on!

Britt said...

It started with Barney.......now it keeps getting worse.

[M] said...

That's funny. Max was the same way with yo gabba gabba when he was two but has since grown out of that phase and has no interest in it at all. I might have told you this but the show was created by mormons (some friends of ours from california). J-P's good friend produces all the music.

Kathy C said...

I love me some Jack Black, but would you believe I've never even heard of Yo Gabba Gabba? Perhaps not having TV has a few perks afer all!

Sally said...

That's so funny! Has she seen Nacho Libre? My kids LOVE it! Maybe she's too young for that! :)

Jardinefamily said...

I agree it is a funny, weird show. I do love the one with Jack Black and we have it recorded. Did you notice there are people from 30Rock on it? It is funny to see who appears on each episode. Someone told me the creators are LDS. Who knows...
Becky

Julie said...

Yo Gabba Gabba seriously had to be created by someone who was on some serious crack cocaine! That's all I have to say about that!