No way she found the binky. She had stashed it in her shopping cart. She found it and ran to Tyce all excited with it in her hand "Tyce binky!!!". Tyce snatched from her and ran downstairs yelling "Mom Reese found the binky!!" with her close behind in tears. I quickly grabbed it from him and threw it away. I scooped up Reese and cuddled her and told her she was a big girl and she didn't need the binky. She had a minor meltdown for a few minutes until we put on Yo Gabba Gabba and then it was all better. So on we go...BINKY FREE!!!!
3 comments:
Oh boy I bet she thought she had hit the jackpot! Too cute, poor Tyce had to be the big mean brother!
I love it! That is hilarious! I am glad none of my kids ever took a binky! McKay took one until he was 5 months old. We lost it and I was too cheap to buy a new one. James and Ashlyn just really never wanted one! Thank Goodness!!
that is so sad!
Post a Comment