Reese's birthday was on Friday. I am a little slow to get this done. I can't believe she is already two. I do have to say she is a true terrible two year old...but we will keep her! She keeps us laughing! Here are some cute pictures of my girl!


This is the morning of her birthday and I was getting ready for the day. I turned around and she had gone and got a pillow and a blanket and made a bed in my bathtub. Pretty cute!
Opening up her presents! This is how many fingers she holds up when you ask her how old she is. But she does say that she is two.
Her and her new baby with the birthday cake!
Goodnight birthday girl and baby doll!
(Please disregard the binky. She is my baby cut me a little slack please!)



7 comments:
Reese is so cute, happy birthday sweet girl! I really can't believe you would ever say she's terrible! I can't imagine, she's too cute!
I can't believe she is two which means you haven't lived here for two years! She is so cute - hopefully someday I will get to meet her. LOVES!
Oh ya and don't worry about the binky - she is your baby after all.
Wow, they grow fast. What a beautiful baby picture. The terrible two's have hit our house with a vengeance and he's not even two for 3 more months:(
She is such a doll! Happy Birthday Reesey! We love you!!
She looks so much older then my Reecey. I think its the hair. It throws me off! She is super cute though and of course I'll cut you some binky slack. Natalie had hers until she was almost 3!
So cute! I think she looks just like Jagen. What a little doll!
She is looking more and more like the dockstader "mold". Love those blue eyes. I am glad I got to see you this summer. Have a great fall. Happy 2nd b-day Reese.
Post a Comment