Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She Goes it on Two

Asey can ride a two-wheeler. I got a little bee in my bonnet on Monday that Asey could ride her bike without training wheels. So J.D. took them off and I ran in the house to get my camera and when I came out she was doing it. I don't even think J.D. really had to do the run behind her holding the seat trick. She is very wobbly though. Jagen refuses to ride near her for fear of getting run into. Asey did run into a couple of cars that day, so I guess I understand where she is coming from. She is having so much fun riding a two-wheeler, but it sure is "exhausting" according to Asey.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Go Asey! You are not big enough for that! I think you should be in kindergarten at least before the training wheels go off! Your daddy was in middle school!

Marilee said...

Kendra, you are so cute to comment on my blog! Sorry you didn't know I was preggers. I thought Heather or at the very least, Julie, would have told you! Yes, Julie and I are going to lunch to celebrate your birthday next week. We thought it was a worthy occasion and a good excuse to go to lunch! We'll tell you all about it! Maybe we'll even take pictures and blog about it in honor of your special day! :-) Hope your birthday is a happy one! :-)

Heather said...

Go Asey! I can't believe you are that big. Yeah for you.

The Evans Family said...

YEAH! Good Job Asey! You look so cute! Now you can train with your daddy!

Love You!
Aunt Kristi

emily salway said...

Yay, Asey!! Nathan sure misses you! So ride your bike on over to Fresno sometime!! hehehehe

Julie said...

WOW! Streets without 4 feet of snow on either side. If only...(sigh) Congrats to Asey. What an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

wow Asey you are good. Your dad was 5 when he learned to ride a two wheeler!! Bow you will have fun with the big kids, Be careful and don't crash!! Love Grama Joan.. It won't let me publish

Jardinefamily said...

Darn you Arizonians who can ride their bikes in January---with short sleaves. That is so awesome. I am sitting in my house with two sick kids. There is snow on the ground and it is pouring rain outside. Oh for a sunny day (without the inversion and pollution). Miss you guys.

The Evans Family said...

GO ASEY !!!! I remember when I learned how to ride a two wheeler!!! You keep doing it and you will be a pro!!



love,
kenna

Kathy C said...

Go, Asey, go! I can't believe she can already ride a bike with no training wheels! Does she have to be so advanced in EVERYTHING?! ;)