It has been far too long and I am so excited to post my little Asey's dance recital. My friend Misty decided to put together a dance class kind of last minute this fall. (Misty is a professionally trained dancer, after all she was a Cougarette. That's for you Misty :o) Anyways it has been so great. Asey has loved every minute of it and all of her cute little friends are in the class. So here are some pictures and a LONG video of the performance.
7 comments:
YEAH Asey!!!! You did so good! It's about time your mom got blogging again! (Like I have room to talk!)
Miss You!
Love,
Aunt Kristi
that was awesome Asey!!! I like your costume!!! i just did a dance last Saturday!!!
love,
Cousin Kenna
That was AWESOME!!! Way to go Asey! I'm so proud of you!
Love it Asey! YOu are so dang cute! Miss you guys!
Awe so cute!! Good job Asey!
Asey you are soooo good! I like your costume and i could hear you sing. Thanks for sharing with us.
Love You
Oh my gosh she is darling!!! I LOVE it!! Asey you rock girl!!
Post a Comment