I love my nieces! This is what they wore to school today!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're the best Kend. Thanks for the support. I was half expecting a call from the school today regarding Carson's choice of shirt. So far she hasn't been suspended. :0)
And only two abrupt people when I did the phone bank for YES on 102 today. Lots in support though.
You go girls! I think they would have been sent home here in Colorado. A 5th grader here got suspended for his Nobama shirt. Freedom of speech and intolerance only works one way...have you noticed?
4 comments:
You're the best Kend. Thanks for the support. I was half expecting a call from the school today regarding Carson's choice of shirt. So far she hasn't been suspended. :0)
And only two abrupt people when I did the phone bank for YES on 102 today. Lots in support though.
Love you!
Terry
AWESOME!!! Start young & Stand TALL!! So proud of them!!
You go girls! I think they would have been sent home here in Colorado. A 5th grader here got suspended for his Nobama shirt. Freedom of speech and intolerance only works one way...have you noticed?
That's cute!!! Hahahaha!
Post a Comment