I can't stop laughing, Kendra you are such a 70's babe!!! And JD, you are smokin hot with that afro!!! Oh boy - I can't stop smiling and laughing out loud and I am all by myself!
THAT IS A RIOT!!! Sorry I'm a blogstalker. Heather just called me laughing her butt off and I had to check it out. But I'm adding you to my google reader so expect some more stalking from me!
This is hilarious! J.D. is rockin' that mullet, but I like him best with the nerdy Austin Powers look. I like the flippy-do for you. The feathery ones scare me. I remember my sister sporting the feather glory.
Oh my gosh, that is great! You even put in JD's senior picture in at the bottom:) I love the the one of JD on the bottom left. The hair and the double chin are the best.
9 comments:
Oh that is hillarious! Kendra you look so cute in the 50's one! J.Dot, stick to our current look and don't get fat!
I can't stop laughing, Kendra you are such a 70's babe!!! And JD, you are smokin hot with that afro!!! Oh boy - I can't stop smiling and laughing out loud and I am all by myself!
THAT IS A RIOT!!! Sorry I'm a blogstalker. Heather just called me laughing her butt off and I had to check it out. But I'm adding you to my google reader so expect some more stalking from me!
I gotta say the high bangs and the perm are the best!!!! I couldn't even Imagine JD with a few extra ponds on him but now I can!!!!:):)
This is hilarious! J.D. is rockin' that mullet, but I like him best with the nerdy Austin Powers look.
I like the flippy-do for you. The feathery ones scare me. I remember my sister sporting the feather glory.
That is so hilarious!! Kendra, you could totally live in that era:) And J.D. looks like Clark Kent in the one with the glasses! Too funny!
Oh my gosh, that is great! You even put in JD's senior picture in at the bottom:) I love the the one of JD on the bottom left. The hair and the double chin are the best.
Hilarious!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment