Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reese is 1 today!

I can't believe that it has been a year since my little Reesey was born. This is a hard one for me, because I am watching my last baby grow up so fast. It makes me sad how fast time passes. We had a little party for her last night, because J.D. and I are on our way out of town for his big bike race. So Jagen made her a cake and we sang happy birthday and the whole thing. It was a lot of fun to watch her get into her cake. We love her so much!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

You are amazing Reesy! I wish it was me that got to see you this weekend instead of Jenni and Grama! Love you baby! Happy Birthday!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday baby girl!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

The Evans Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

The Evans Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Heather said...

So, I finally got the time to watch and she is so cute!! I love her hair, but all your kids have great locks. I can't believe it has been a year. I Seriously Miss you all so much!! LOVES!