Wednesday, August 06, 2008

She stands on her own two feet!

My little Reesey is walking!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love how her hands are straight up in the air. Nice that she has three cheerleaders.
Also, nice cliche for the title:)

Heather said...

I love it! I can't believe she is that big. Why does the time go way too fast.

Anonymous said...

Good job Reese! What I love is Asey.....looking like, "Are you serious guys.....walking isn't that big of a deal!!!"

Roger

Rachel said...

How cute! That's great that she's walking! It's a little wobbly, but she'll get better so quick!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Look at her go!! I love it and can't believe its almost been a year!!! ( shes not a year old yet ??? Right???)

Julie said...

What did you put in her juice cup??? She is so dang cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten! Is her birthday the 12th or 14th? I can't remember especially since this is the first one! I don't want to miss it!

jana said...

Go Reese! I can't believe it? So awesome! You have such cute kids! You know she only wobbled cuz she's smiling so stinking BIG!! Love it!

Jenn said...

Ahh!! This just made me even more excited to see her! You should have seen me when Grama told me you guys were coming this weekend! I got all excited and cancelled all of my plans! I absolutely cannot wait!!!