Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Off to preschool


So Asey is at her first day of preschool. She was so excited! We have been talking about preschool since we moved to Arizona. We never put her in with the craziness that we called life last year, so this has been a long time coming. My friend Kathy is doing a preschool at her house. So on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-noon she is Miss Kathy! :o) I love Asey's excitment. I milked it. Asey you need to go to bed early because you have preschool tomorrow, brush your teeth you have preschool, pick cute clothes you have preschool, clean the bathroom you have preschool (just joking), but I could get her to do just about anything because she had preschool. She was all excited to hang her bag by the kids backpacks and to take her picture out in front just like the big kids did their first day. She is so ready! It is so quiet right now with Reesey asleep and Asey gone. I can get a few things done!

6 comments:

jana said...

Asey, you look so grown up! I know you will love preschool! Kathy will be so fun! I must get details! Have tons of fun cutie!

Jenn said...

Oh I want to be her preschool teacher so so bad! I'm so glad she is excited to start school. Thats why I love this age! Asey you should call me and tell me all about preschool since you are an expert now too! Love you!!

PS: You picked a way cute first day outfit, girlfriend! ;)

Heather said...

Oh she is so grown up! Yeah for you, enjoy preschool!

Julie said...

Yeah Asey! Now when I call and ask you when you if you are going to Pre-School you can say YES! It was a long wait for you! Don't get too smart! Have a ton of fun! Love you!!!

Yeah for free time Kendra--well, almost!

Julie said...

ok, that edit job is totally messed up! Even a kid in preschool would be confused! Sorry! Take out the "when you". ooops!

The Evans Family said...

You look so CUTE! I bet you are smarter that everyone in your class! Have Fun!