1) J.D. was in an accident in the van
2) We won't get a new car (it is repairable, but it sure would be fun to have a new car)
GOOD NEWS:
1) Nobody was hurt
2) It wasn't J.D.'s fault
3) J.D. is one great driver!! He avoided hitting the car in front of him.
4) Someone else's insurance will have to pay to fix it!
5) We won't get a new car (who wants a new car payment with this economy?!!)



5 comments:
Oh My Gosh! When and where did this happen? I am so glad it wasn't his fault and someone else will be footing the bill, but what pain! Were you all together?
I am so glad that no one was hurt!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad that no one was hurt and that it wasn't his fault. Sad you don't get a new car, but happy all at the same time! When did it happen, fill us in on the details!
The same thing happened to us last month. I stopped and the car behind me didn't. He bumped me into the next car and that car into the car in front of him. I had both my boys with me. I am such a paranoid driver now. I feel like everyone is going to rear-end me. I am glad JD is okay. Its a pain to go through all the hoops to get it fixed.
I'm so glad no one was hurt! Was this after their mtg. on Sunday? I guess the good thing is someone else pays for it to get fixed!
Post a Comment