Monday, August 04, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer Come to an End

Today is the first day of school! I can't believe it, where did the summer go? I must say this year I was not ready for the kids to go back. We have been having fun. I can not tell a lie though...I am dying for a routine!!! They were both super excited and were awake early this morning glowing with anticipation. Tyce is way excited about 3rd grade with Mrs. Marusich. His good buddy JT is in his class again! Jagen is so excited about her teacher Mrs. Baber. She reminds us of Miss Kruser from CA. (Who we all know Jagen adored!!) So she is super jazzed. She is lucky to be with her good friend Karly again this year. I think we are off to a great start!! It might be a long day though...Asey misses her playmates!



I think Jagen looks so grown up!

Don't look at Tyce's old dirty shoes. His new ones should be here tomorrow!


Cute!

Just Asey, Reese and me again. I am sure we will stay busy.

8 comments:

The Evans Family said...

WOW! I can't believe you go back to school in this heat! Hope you enjoy being back on a schedule! I am NOT ready for school to start here! Hmmm... do you think that maybe that is because I have to go back too!!!

Grandma Joan said...

WOW THIS SUMMER HAS GONE BY FAST. You look pretty cute to go to school. Tyce I need a closer look at that hair dooo, Hope you had a great day...Can't beleive you are in 5th and 3rd grades.Love you guys..Reese and Asey keep mom busy..OK?

Heather said...

They are so grown up! I am so ready for my routine, but we have 3 weeks. The kids are fighting like crazy and they need a rountine too! I love the pic of Asey and Reese, they are so cute! Loves!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Back to school for yet another year to fly by!!! It is hard to watch the years go by so quickly!!! Jagen you look like you might have got a perm or is that natural? Either way I Love it!! Tyce the faux hawk seems to be the way to go Justins trying to go that route these last couple of weeks!!! Hope you had a great day and we miss you guys!!!!

emily salway said...

Your kids do look so grown up!! We are awaiting school to start with anticipation for our routine back,too!! Tell the kids "hello" from the Salway's!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

jagen you look cute and reese looks so cute with all of her hair i miss you all very much.love maggie asey you look stylen girl love taylie
loooken good tyce from justin
reece you look so grown up you are so cute. Love, Ambree

Jeff & Kandiss said...

Hey Tyce did you wear that just the other day! j/k Your hair is cute Jagen. Love your hair too Asey. We heard that Reese was walking. Yeah!

Jenn said...

Jagen you look so beautiful and grown up!!! Your outfit is so darling...I have a yellow shirt like that that I never know what to wear with so maybe I will have to copy you! Tyce your hair is rockin dude!! :)