Tyce has started baseball and we are in the thick of things. We had opening day a couple of weeks ago. The teams marched out onto the field and Shea Hildebrand (formerly of the Diamondbacks, Red Sox,and more) was the speaker, he played a game and it was all pretty fun to watch. They are the cubs. Tyce is so excited and loves the action. Everyday he gages how the day will be based on if he has baseball that day.
If he is anywhere as good at baseball as he was at basketball....watch out! Kristopher still laughs when he thinks of all the backyard games at Grama Joans!
5 comments:
That is so awesome. James can't wait to start Sam on baseball. We are starting him with soccer this spring.
Way to go Tyceman! I want to see you play baseball.
I am glad our little south paw is playing baseball! I remember him tapping his little bat on the plate even when he was tiny! Go Tyceman!!!
If he is anywhere as good at baseball as he was at basketball....watch out! Kristopher still laughs when he thinks of all the backyard games at Grama Joans!
Post a Comment