Saturday, March 15, 2008

The happenings of Jagen's birthday

I wanted to share some pictures of Jagen's birthday. She had a good day, and then got celebrate some more yesterday with her friends. Life is good at 10!!

She started the day with an early morning song of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" from all of us.



"Double digits baby" as Jagen would say.


A look at the gifts...new bike and helmet, snow globe #18 for the collection and some clothes.



Happy Birthday Jagen!


This montage is of her "party" with her cousens and friends!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday again Jagen! It was fun to talk to you the other day. I love looking at the pictures of you growing up, I remember you that little and it makes me feel old! Looks like you had a fun rock climbing party too!! I miss you and love you lots!!

Julie said...

Gosh Jagen looks like her daddy! So cute and growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. Happy Birthday Jagen...WOW 10....Looks like you had a good time
Love Ya Grama Joan

Sally said...

Hi Kendra! I got your link from Becky. Your family is adorable!! Savannah turns 10 in May! Time slow down please!!!