I was so excited to see this!!! It must be getting cold there in AZ. I was happy to see you guys in some winter attire!!!! Hope you Have a great Christmas . I will talk to you when you get back. Although you can always call me if you have a chance even of you are in N.M.
6 comments:
I was so excited to see this!!! It must be getting cold there in AZ. I was happy to see you guys in some winter attire!!!! Hope you Have a great Christmas . I will talk to you when you get back. Although you can always call me if you have a chance even of you are in N.M.
I have to laugh at you California/Arizona types definition of Winter attire! Cute picture....is this on the Temple grounds?
Hmmm... where are the other two??? Just kidding. I'm sure RIpley had to take the picture! LOL
So glad to see you up and blogging again!! Reese is getting so big already! We love the Christmas card. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas!! She's so big! And she's adorable. Hope your family has a wonderful holiday.
There is a link on my blog for the place I got the template!
Post a Comment