We went to Los Alamos for Christmas. My family was together except my brother Guy and his family. It was a lot of fun and great to be together. The kids loved the snow and the great time with cousens!!






We did a little ice skating while we were there.


On MLK day we hiked Pinnical Peak with my sister's family. Lots of fun.




A few pictures of the kids.



...and for Aunt Julie, some Reesey pictures.
"I can almost sit up."

"I can sit up!"

"Okay...I can't sit up."

Reese's first rice ceral.


Reese with my dad.

Long day.


6 comments:
Love it! Thanks for the pictures! She still looks so much older with all that hair! I like the color choices too!
i am so glad for the update! Julie has been bugging me to get on your case. Reese is so stinkin cute and so big. Her wig still cracks me up, but you definitely have your brown haired girl. Miss you bunches!
So so cute! I miss you guys so much! I wish I was there with everyone else this weekend! Looks like you guys have had a fun couple of weeks....keep the pictures coming, I love seeing all the kids! Have a fabulous weekend and tell everyone hi for me!
Your family is so darling! And your blog looks great! Where are the pictures of you and J.D.???
Love all of the cute new pictures! I kept checking everytime I was on the computer. Reese is so cute and getting so big. I love her hair! Everyone looks so good. We miss you.
I can't believe its been 6 months! Your kids are all so adorable. It looks like you had a good time at Christmas. Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment