Friday, October 19, 2007

"Reesey you are so cute!"

Reese, Asey and I were with my sister yesterday. We were driving and Terry and I were having a conversation. I could over hear Asey talking to Reese in the backseat. "Reesey you are so cute, I am going to share my stickers with you." What a nice big sister. So I look back to enjoy the moment, and well I ended up laughing. See for yourself.


7 comments:

Heather said...

That is just way too funny! Thanks Heavens she is a patient kid. Reecey with a 'c' would have lost her mind if anyone did that to her. She is so cute! Give her kisses from Heather.

Anonymous said...

Very funny Hang on to that picture. I'm glad she will share.

Julie said...

They are so cute! Brad is excited to come and play! I bet he and Asey are fast friends!

Shelly said...

Sooooo cute!! Isis would never stand for it. :)

Anonymous said...

Reese is getting so big and is so cute. Your house looks great and I know how excited you are to get in. We can't wait to come visit next month! Love you guys.

The Evans Family said...

We laugh about this picture every day! McKenna will make a comment on how cute it is! I can't believe Reese has changed so much in just 2 weeks!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Look at Reece!!! She didn't even flinch. You have got one go with the flow baby. You can tell Ascey is loving being the big sister and having someon younger than her to "play "with.
Oh and By the way I saw this pic a while ago and thought I had already commented. Thats why this is so late.