Thursday, October 04, 2007

Out with the old, In with the new...house.

After much worry,tears, and money we finally closed on our house in California. I talked J.D. into driving us ALL back to California to close on the house and deal with the movers. So we made a quick trip September 14-18th. It was so much fun to see everyone and to introduce Reese to all our good friends in Fresno. The kids enjoyed being with their friends. It was such a great visit. We sure did love our time in Fresno!!

Fun game of b-ball with the guys.








All the kids for one last night in the house.










Tyce and Asey playing on the moving truck.








The kids infront of the house.









SOLD!







To share a little about our new house here in Arizona. We are building a home in Gilbert, Arizona. I am very excited. It is 2500 Sq Ft and a loft for the kids to call their own. And the very best part of all is the laundry is upstairs!!! Yes!! So we have been taking pictures to show the progress. We are going to close on October 31st. We can't wait. Let us know if you will be down our way, our door is always open.

4 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

YAY!!!! We finally get to see the house!!! It so pretty and It is moving along so fast. You guys will be in there before we know it.

Julie said...

Well, have my room ready for me on Nov. 1st. WE arrive at 6:30 pm . :)

The Evans Family said...

We're Coming! We're Coming! Book our room for President's Day! The house looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Jenn said...

When I saw that first picture and read that it was supposed to be ready this month I was a little worried about having somewhere to sleep when I come for Thanksgiving! Then I noticed it was a slide show and realized it was nearly done! LOL It looks great, I can't wait to see it!!