Thursday, October 04, 2007

My thoughts

After this very lenghy blog session, and a long day I want to share a few thoughts

1. I am greatful for Tivo, I sure do miss it right now, and I don't know how I watched tv before we got it.
2. I am greatful for Costco, because it has cheaper gas. When you are driving as much as I am these days, this is a big deal.
3. I hate spelling! I always have and I always will. I was bad at it as a child and I am bad at it as an adult (as I'm sure you will see as you read my blog) with children trying to do it.
4. How in the heck do those teenagers text so darn fast? I am trying to pick up on the fine art of texting, and let me just say if you text me, plan on a good 10-15 minutes reponse time depending on the length of the response.
5. Go Diamondbacks. I live in Arizona now...gotta be a fan!!
6. Most of all I am really greatful for all my many blessings, joys and laughter in life.

Read on and check out all the new posts.

7 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

I new you were working on the blog yesterday so I was checking all day and nothing was there!!! Well, no wonder nothing was there this had to have taken you all day. It was so fun to look at and see where you guys are at and what you have been doing. Im so excited for you guys and can't wait to see ya!!!

liberry lady said...

i'm with you on the texting bit, way too slow. it's a generation thing, even my brother who is only 3 years younger can text faster then me.

Julie said...

Great Blogging! And I have to add.....GO ROCKIES!!! World Series here we come!
Ok, I am not much of a baseball fan, but I had to join the bandwagon!

Julie said...

Just so you know I LOVE text messaging and it really is an art if you don't have a Blackberry. Just keep practicing and you'll get it down. I also hate spelling and hope you get your Tivo back soon. Reese 2 is perfectly adorable, btw, and I love her wig! Also, your house looks GREAT!

Heather said...

I love all the posts! I miss you bunches! I'm glad all is well with you guys.

emily salway said...

It was so fun to catch up real quick with the Dockstaders!!Good to see you back to blogging!

Anonymous said...

go diamond backs? GOOOO ROCKIESSS!!!!!! haha and about the texting...Practice makes perfect...especially in class haha just kidding but its actually easier when you don't look believe it or not lol but text me one of these days k!