She is a doll !! I love all that hair. Reminds me of Kenna at that age. I'm so glad that things are going so well for you guys. I love your new house! Wow. It is beautiful. I'm sure you must be so excited. Your kids are so cute too! I'm glad you keep your blog updated so we can see how much they are growing and changing! Hope to see you guys again soon! Love ya!
That little Reece is so cute. We sure miss holding her.There are not to many days that have gone by where one of the kids has said" Mom , Isn't Reece just so cute, we need one with dark hair to!!!"
LOVE HER! She is soo cute and such a good baby! It was so fun to be able to see her as a baby! Kenna was so worried she wouldn't get to see her until she was too big!
Kendra, I just saw your cute little Reese. She is a doll. It is fun to see your other children and how big they are getting. I am so glad that you sold your house in California and that you found one in Arizona. What a relief for you guys. Thanks for letting me be adopted into the family. Kathy Jackman
5 comments:
She is a doll !! I love all that hair. Reminds me of Kenna at that age. I'm so glad that things are going so well for you guys. I love your new house! Wow. It is beautiful. I'm sure you must be so excited. Your kids are so cute too! I'm glad you keep your blog updated so we can see how much they are growing and changing! Hope to see you guys again soon! Love ya!
That little Reece is so cute. We sure miss holding her.There are not to many days that have gone by where one of the kids has said" Mom , Isn't Reece just so cute, we need one with dark hair to!!!"
So cute! 3 more weeks and it is my turn! I can't wait!
LOVE HER! She is soo cute and such a good baby! It was so fun to be able to see her as a baby! Kenna was so worried she wouldn't get to see her until she was too big!
Kendra, I just saw your cute little Reese. She is a doll. It is fun to see your other children and how big they are getting. I am so glad that you sold your house in California and that you found one in Arizona. What a relief for you guys. Thanks for letting me be adopted into the family.
Kathy Jackman
Post a Comment