Thursday, October 04, 2007

J.D. is famous!

Well ... in Mesa, Arizona that is.

Most of you know that J.D.'s new job is for the city of Mesa. He deals with the public facilities. A few weeks ago he was in the paper and I had to include it, because the picture is too funny. They are getting a new marquee at the convention center/ampitheater that he oversees, so the small town paper wanted to talk with him about the big purchase. Click on the little question mark icon below to see the article and a GREAT picture of J.D.'s head.





While on the topic of J.D. I must share a couple of pictures of Ripley.

Around 5:00 every night Ripley goes to the window to wait for J.D. to get home.
Look at the pathetic little pup. He rests his chin on the window seel. Those two have a bond that I just don't understand, hence why he is still part of our family.

4 comments:

liberry lady said...

Chris has the same freakish relationship with our Aussie! it drives me bonkers.

liked the head shot!

Julie said...

Wow! I can hardly wait to see "The New: J.D. Dockstader"! Very funny!

The Evans Family said...

Lookin' Good here too! Por Rip, just can't handle life without his dad!

Jenn said...

Wow Ripley is pathetic! That is really funny though! I think he misses J.D. more than the kids!