Last week was packed with end of the school year stuff. Stuff like awards, parties, and talent shows. It was a very busy week, but so much fun. The last day of school was hard for Jagen and I. We are the emotional ones. I got to school to pick the kids up and Jagen was sobbing as she hugged her favorite teacher. Miss Kruser had tears rolling down her cheeks too. Tyce on the other hand said, "What is she so sad about...IT'S SUMMER!!!!" Here are some pictures of the activities and a video of Tyce doing his take on the now famous German Song, for the talent show. Enjoy!!
Klinskin Sabun Pemutih Alami Di Pana, Mamasa
8 years ago


3 comments:
What a fun slide show! Tyce, Uncle Jeff will be so jelous that you got the Presidential Fitness award! Ask him about his Presidential Award one day! You look like Papa Doc in that german hat1 I am very impressed! Enjoy your summer! We hope to see you!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I am jealous you get summer time and I am still in school! Congrats on your award Tyce, that is so cool! I will see you guys soon!
Hi Dockstader Family!
I love all of your slide shows. You guys are the greatest family and I am going to miss you soooooo much next year. I hope you are getting situated in your new home. I know that you are going to have a wonderful time and love your new school. They will be so lucky to have your family join them! Please give Jagen a big hug for me! Talk to you soon!!!! :o)
Post a Comment