Sunday, June 03, 2007

Asey's going to be 3 - We had a party!

I can't believe my little Asey is going to be 3 on the 8th. Time flies. She has some very good friends here in Fresno, so I decided I wanted to have a little birthday party for her before we leave. It was so much fun. It was a princess party. Lots of pink and girlie things. We decorated princess hats, and made necklaces. The girls played pin the horn on the unicorn, and a few games of find Cinderella's slipper. Every party has to have cake and presents. It was so much fun and Jagen was a great helper. Here are some pictures of the fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is almost 3! It is so sad how time flies! Looks like you had an AWESOME party!

Aunt Kristi

Anonymous said...

Talk about someone who looks all grown up! Little Miss Asey you are such a big girl! Looks like you had a very fun party! I miss you! Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Way so cute! Brooks had so much fun! She is still talking about it. Send me a copy of that last picture it turned out really cute. I'm gonna say it, but just don't read it if you don't want to - WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! I can't believe you are so big! Your party looks like lots of fun...I wish I could have been there to make one of those cute princess hat!