
Tyce is a week and a half away from being a 2nd grader and he has finally lost his first tooth. He has been bummed for quite some time, because all of his friends have lost some teeth. The other day while talking with one of Asey's friends, who is in kindergarten, she informed Tyce that she had lost 2 teeth. He was sad. We are happy to report that while dad was home this weekend he pulled Tyce's tooth. Tyce was so excited to put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy left him $2. Now he thinks he is rich. Losing a tooth and getting 2 whole dollars, childhood is bliss. Here are a couple of pictures.

Tyce's tiny tooth

The toothless look.


5 comments:
Cool Tyceman! I didn't lose my first tooth until I was in 3rd grade!!!! I never got to be in the toothless club in Kindergarten and 1st grade and I was sad too. You look very cool toothless! Love you!
no way!! 2nd grade man you make me feel old haha. congrats on loosing your first tooth! hope to see you soon!
Brad
Wow Tyce your tooth fairy is pretty nice! Wait till you get them pulled...you get even more money!!! Good luck eating stuff with no teeth! hehe
You look pretty cute with out that front tooth!! I think the tooth fairy leaves more money in Arizona!!! Hope you get there soon...
WOW!!!! Good job Tyce-man! I will have to send some pics of McKenna with the BIG hole she has in her mouth! Now that your rich, can I borrow a dollar?
Post a Comment