Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A little look at Halloween '06

We have to start with some pictures of carving pumpkins. Jagen and Tyce carved theirs all by themselves. Dad only helped clean out the seeds. As for J.D. he has gone domestic on me. He decided to make the black cat pumpkin that he found in my "Sunset" magazine. Next thing you know he will be baking a pie or something. On second thought, that will never happen.



We had friends over for some chili and some trick-or-treating! Our good friends the Empeys, a family that just moved here from Boise, The Turleys, and Jagen's friend Kendal and her mom Jen shared in the fun. Trick-or-treating, eating, and candy trading. So much fun!!



Our last thought for you

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

J.D. maybe you can get a job making table decorations! Or at very least you should be the activities committee chairman for your ward!! You crack me up! Poor Ryan, we didn't even buy a pumpkin this year! He got a boat load of candy though! I think we only had 12 trick or treaters! Our houses are too far apart and not on both sides of the street. Makes for tough trick or treating!!!

Julie said...

oh, how come the haunted house slide show thing didn't go on there?

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Looks like you guys got your share of Halloween Candy!!!! Oh and I think your right, J.D. would make a great Martha Stewart!!! Ha! Ha!:):)

Heather said...

Very cute! I had no idea that black cat thing was a pumpkin, good job JD, very domestic of you! Also, very brave to let your kids carve their own. I'm not that brave with the way our year has gone we would have ended up in the ER! HaHa. Thanks for a fun night, we need to swap pics.

The Evans Family said...

Looks like FUN!
Your right Kendra, I don't see J.D. ever making a pie! Cut cat though!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a very happy Halloween! Very cute costumes! I think I was a 50's girl once when I was about Jagen's age! Fun!

Anonymous said...

CUTE holloween costumes!!!! I really like the carved pumpkins...J.D. great job on the black cat, Is that two pumpkins?