Do those pink boots come in my size? Seriously I want them! They are from Target right? Every time I go there (which is like never since they don't have a Target in Rexburg! :( ) I stop and look at them and I think they are sooo cute! Looks like you guys had fun, I am jealous!! I miss you!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the boots!
I want some pink boots like those!! They just are not as cute in my size!
Do those pink boots come in my size? Seriously I want them! They are from Target right? Every time I go there (which is like never since they don't have a Target in Rexburg! :( ) I stop and look at them and I think they are sooo cute! Looks like you guys had fun, I am jealous!! I miss you!
Looks like you had a GREAT time! Kenna wants those same boots too!
As Taylie would say I like Aceys "Boops"
Post a Comment