Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Grandma and Papa's Visit to Yosemite

Grandma and Papa Doc came for a visit. We got to do some fun things with them. We took a day trip to Yosemite. Below are just a few pictues we took while there.


8 comments:

Julie said...

Very cool! I should have had you take me there!

Heather said...

Cool pictures, those Trees are just crazy big.

Anonymous said...

WOW I LOVED IT...TOO BAD YOU CAN'T SEE THE CLIMBERS ON THE MOUNTAIN. HOWEVER, RIDING DOWN THE MOUNTAINS WITH J.D. DRIVING WAS LIKE RIDING THE JET STAR AT LAGOON!!!!!JUST KIDDING WE HAD A GREAT TIME. THANKS J.D. AND KENDRA

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am offended you were in Yellowstone and didn't come see me! It can't be THAT big of a park right? haha Too bad you weren't on this side!

The Evans Family said...

That isn't Yellowstone Jen, it is is California!
Wish we could get there, I have always wanted to go there!

Julie said...

Jenn doesn't take Geography until next semester! Yosemite, Yellowstone, Nebraska.....all the same to her!

Anonymous said...

Alright fine I read it wrong! But EVERYTHING here is called Yellowstone so I guess I saw the Y and the nature pictures and just read over it....oopps.....

Julie said...

You are always good for a laugh Jenn. Thanks for providing it from there since you are not home to laugh at...I mean with!