Our life is back to the usual busy, school is in, way of life. It is interesting to note we each have our own obsessions that we make time for. Asey is obsessed with watching Dora and drinking apple juice. (Usually at the same time.) Tyce is obsessed with playing with friends and tying double, triple or quadruple knots in his shoes. He has finally mastered shoe tying and thinks that the more knots the cooler you are. (I think we have convinced him less is more in this case.) Jagen is obsessed with always singing (Tyce and Asey are constantly asking her to stop), and doing whatever she can to avoid homework. J.D. is obsessed with riding his bike and then riding his bike some more. Oh... and for looking for a job. I am obsessed with cleaning the house and being involved with just about anything at the kids school.
Amid all the busy stuff we did manage to get Asey potty trained. She has done really well. We are still trying to master #2, but I am sure it won't take too long. Well at least I hope it won't take too long.
Klinskin Sabun Pemutih Alami Di Pana, Mamasa
8 years ago


3 comments:
I'm sure everyone has some sort of obsession! I know we all do too!
Brings back Tyce's "obsession" with #2! Good luck with that! Miss you guys!!
Kendra I need you to teach me how to be "Obsessed" with Cleaning my house! I feel like lately I am obsessed with not cleaning it!
Tay.
Post a Comment