Click on the link above to see my route. I am playing around with my new GPS unit Kendra gave me for my birthday and it has this cool sharing option. If you click on the DASH BOARD tab it will take you to a summary of my ride. On the right side of that screen you can view a larger map of the ride of even better go to Google Earth and see satilite shots of the area with my route imposed on top. On the left you can click on items such as time, distance and speed. You can also click on MAP PLAYER and watch a dot simulation of my ride.
I relize this might be boring to you all but I am hooked on riding my bike and think about it all day!! (oh yea and job hunting)
Klinskin Sabun Pemutih Alami Di Pana, Mamasa
8 years ago


3 comments:
Wow! whose idea was that cool gadget!??? I know how addicting that thing can be! Have fun!
WOW I am impressed!!! Looks like fun. Maybe you should turn it around and job hunt first then bike! Just kidding Love You Mom
It is addicting.....We are already planning for some half marathons, etc. Also looking forward to the St. George marathon next year. Enjoy the riding!! Roger
Post a Comment