Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Like mother like daughter...maybe

Jagen thought this was so funny that she decided to catch it on video for me to enjoy!







The sad part is that this cute little face...









the very next day did this...


and this...


In a matter of minutes. So I guess furiously cleaning things with a wet wipe is not an indicator that she will be a clean freak like me. I can dream though!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Kendra, she is so adorable! I can't believe how blonde she is. At least there is clean potential in her. I miss you guys and am sad that I don't even know little Reese.

Molly said...

I never would have believed that your playroom would ever look like this! Reese is so cute!

Grandma Joan said...

Maybe she has a little of her dad in her. LOL But she is very very cute.

Julie said...

It might be the name. My Reecey is constantly cleaning. Wipes, paper towels, toilet paper...doesn't matter. Its cute! I wish we lived closer so our Reec(s)ey's could be friends!

Burwell's Bits said...

She has skills...My kids do to, they are much better at getting out than putting away. I guess I am not up for homemaker of the year...or decade for that matter.

Julie said...

She is so cute! Messy, but cute!

Wendy said...

So, I listened to Jagen's video and can I just say Oh My Gosh! she sounds just like you Kendra!!!! Good job.