We are lame! It is a day late to wish a happy birthday. Well, happy birthday! I am sending you a gift with grandma joan. I hope you like it. Love ya Jagen!
Jagen is so dang doo looking it is unreal. I absolutely fell in love with this picture https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YRpchvl0PEw/SbkQzH5UAaI/AAAAAAAAA-U/8ck5TLFsOoo/s1600-h/100_3926.jpg When I downloaded the original I displayed her life size to I could look at her and enjoy admiring her beauty and good looks. She appeared to be directly in front of me! The display is warm and smooth so I leaned close and began kissing her. I was like OMG! It seemed like I was really kissing her. I am putting this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays. It will be cool having a good looking girl like this in my bedroom to look at and kiss whenever I want.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful girl! You are growing up so fast! We love you!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jagen, you are such a sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Jagen!! You are gorgeous! Hope you have a very wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday Jages!!! I love your haircut, it is so so cute!! :) I hope you had a fabulous birthday! Love you!!
We are lame! It is a day late to wish a happy birthday. Well, happy birthday! I am sending you a gift with grandma joan. I hope you like it.
Love ya Jagen!
she's so cute! love her big blue eyes! happy birthday jagen!
Jagen is so dang doo looking it is unreal. I absolutely fell in love with this picture https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YRpchvl0PEw/SbkQzH5UAaI/AAAAAAAAA-U/8ck5TLFsOoo/s1600-h/100_3926.jpg When I downloaded the original I displayed her life size to I could look at her and enjoy admiring her beauty and good looks. She appeared to be directly in front of me! The display is warm and smooth so I leaned close and began kissing her. I was like OMG! It seemed like I was really kissing her. I am putting this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays. It will be cool having a good looking girl like this in my bedroom to look at and kiss whenever I want.
Post a Comment