This is what a double ear infection and pneumonia looks like. She has been sick since last Thursday and after a trip to the doctor and an X-ray we now know what she has. My poor Reesey!!!
REESE!!! I thought you were feeling better!! Oh, can I sympathize Kendra! Been there! I hope she feels better soon. Are you doing at home breathing treatments?
6 comments:
YUCK! We have sore throats and stomach aches around here! Hope see feels better soon!
Post those new family members soon!
Kristi
REESE!!! I thought you were feeling better!! Oh, can I sympathize Kendra! Been there! I hope she feels better soon. Are you doing at home breathing treatments?
Poor Reesey! That is so sad. She's so darling though! And have I ever told you how much I LOVE her name? Hehehehe!
Ah, poor girl! Hope she gets better soon!!
What a little doll, poor baby! That is awful! Give her loves for me!
Oh my goodness, she looks so peaceful though. Poor thing, I hope she gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment