Monday, December 15, 2008

Jagen's Piano Recital

Tis the season for recitals. We went to Jagen's very first piano recital last night. She has been so excited for it. She has practiced so hard and memorized her song. I have to say that she played Holly Jolly Christmas without one mistake!! It has been so fun to have the house filled with Christmas carols as she has learned to play quite a few.

Jagen takes lessons from my friend Julie in our ward. She is so talented and a great teacher. Jagen just loves her. She even has a couple of adult students. J.D. wishes I could go back and take some more lessons. (So do I!!) Wish I had audio of the big performance, but you will just have to settle for a couple of pictures!



6 comments:

Julie said...

Good Job Jagen! Tell Ryan to practice or else you are going to pass him up!! Miss you!

The Evans Family said...

YEAH! I didn't know you were taking lessons! I wish I was! Good Job!

Love Ya!

Aunt Kristi

Grandma Joan said...

I want a private recital when I come down. Keep playing, I wish I had.
You look awesome. Love you

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Jagen You look so pretty and I bet you are an awesome pianist!!! Maybe you will be the next Brooke White because we already know you have a great voice and love to sing!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! I'm glad she likes her teacher... I quit when I was 12 because I didn't like the teacher. Stick with it Jagen!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

I love the new blog page!!! By the way my cell phone is broke. O relse I would have called you to see how the trip went. Hopefully that problem will be fixed soon!!!