9 TV Shows I watch
1. Prison Break
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. ER
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
6. Amazing Race
7. Lost
8. Life
9. CSI
9 Favorite Restaurants
1. Popolos Pizza
2. Cheesecake factory
3. Noodles Co.
4. Cafe Rio
5. In and Out
6. Panda Express
7. Paradise Bakery
8. Quiznos
9. The Melting Pot
9 Things that happened yesterday
1. I finish cleaning the house! Yeah!!!
2. Asey fell asleep at 7:00 pm
3. Jagen came home with 4 pages of math homework. (sigh)
4. We decorated for Halloween.
5. I facebooked. (I'm addicted)
6. I did laundry.
7. Reese bit her lip when she fell off the couch.
8. We went wireless
9. I kissed my kids!
9 Things I look forward to
1. Weekends
2. Nap time
3. Blogging and facebook (I say it again...I am addicted!)
4. Trip to Utah in November
5. The holidays
6. The words "I have no homework!!"
7. Dukes, Dockstaders, and BYU football at our house on Thursday!!
8. Date night this weekend
9. The Election to be over!!
9 Things on my wish list
1. My dad to be well
2. My backyard finished with a nice pool
3. A fun family vacation
4. A cruise for just J.D. and me
5. More time to get stuff done
6. A new van
7. All my pictures organized and scrapbooked
8. Kids that don't fight and tease
9. More patience
Klinskin Sabun Pemutih Alami Di Pana, Mamasa
8 years ago


8 comments:
I told you I would be checking!!! I see popolos still has a place in your heart!!! Im not so sure I understantd the whole facebook thing???? I was talking to heather and Tay about it and it sounds like fun!! I guess I need to try it out, I just don't know if o can trust my own time management skills (or prioritizing ) with another thing!!!HA!HA!
I love that you are such an avid facebooker Kendra! Your list of places to eat made me hungry since I've only eaten a Diet Dr. Pepper and a protein bar since 9:00. I hate it when I forget to take my lunch! And I ate 4 Cafe Rio/Costa Vida pork salads between 9:00 Thursday and 9:00 Saturday lat week! haha Aren't you supposed to tag people when you do these things? LOL
YEAH! So glad to see the trip to Utah on your "Things to Look Forward To" list! We are counting down the days!
Kristi
funny how Jenn loves that you are an avid facebooker and totally hassles me about it! I love Facebook and have found lots of old friends. Plus I love to stalk my kids!! How is the wireless working out??
Hey Ken, I'm not sure if you saw the BYU v. TCU game, but we actually hauled our kids out there (it took about 2 hours to get there with traffic, and over an hour to get home on a school night) and it was UGLY. I'm a proud Cougar, but that night...not so much proud of the showing, or "non-showing" as it happened.
I love your wish list. So sorry about BYU and TCU---go Utes.
You watch Prison Break too?! What good taste you have! =) (Actually, I like your whole list!)
And congrats on going wireless. Isn't it great?!
Post a Comment