I am sure anyone who might check my blog, even just occasionally, is sick of seeing those dumb high school pictures! They were funny, but now I am haunted by those pictures every time I pull up the blog. Time for a face lift and for a post!!
So I spruced up the digs. I gotta share...obviously the picture at the top is older, we took it at Christmas outside my parents house. Yes that is snow on the ground, and yes Tyce's ears really were that red. It was a bit chilly. I love the picture, because I think that my hair rocks. It is the best my hair has looked since high school. Who cares what everyone else looks like. JK!
Am posting a picture of my awesome parents from that same photo shoot. I have great parents. I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for the family I was born into. My heart is full with love and admiration for my mother and father. Thanks mom and dad for everything!! I love you so much!!
So I spruced up the digs. I gotta share...obviously the picture at the top is older, we took it at Christmas outside my parents house. Yes that is snow on the ground, and yes Tyce's ears really were that red. It was a bit chilly. I love the picture, because I think that my hair rocks. It is the best my hair has looked since high school. Who cares what everyone else looks like. JK!
Am posting a picture of my awesome parents from that same photo shoot. I have great parents. I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for the family I was born into. My heart is full with love and admiration for my mother and father. Thanks mom and dad for everything!! I love you so much!!


7 comments:
Cute! I like your picture and your hair does look great!
Dang cute picture! And I love the background!
Now will you update my blog???!!! Wouldn't it be nice if we could have good hair days more often! I think maybe we need to do new family pictures in November...just don't tell J.D. or Randy!!!''
Love Ya!
I love that picture of your parents! They are great! Tell them hi for me and pass on my love to them!
Ok, somehow my name didn't come up on that last post... the anonymous is from me!
Thanks for changing your high school pictures. I love the family picture. Do I get one?? PLEASE!! The picture of your parents is great. They are awesome and I hope your dad is doing well.
Love you guys
love that your rockin the 80's hair do!!
Post a Comment