Nice lipstick Reese!! You are so beautiful. do you need to come and live at Grama's house for awhile? Hope you gave everyone a kiss with that mug!!! Love You
What a girl!! I miss that (a little bit:) Sometimes I think Reese looks so much like Jagen, and other times I see Asey. She must be a good mix of the two. Hope all is well. Are you guys coming out this fall?
8 comments:
Nice lipstick Reese!! You are so beautiful.
do you need to come and live at Grama's house for awhile? Hope you gave everyone a kiss with that mug!!! Love You
Haha! I love it. Aren't you glad it was on the tile?
Isn't she just the cutest little thing! That is a great color for her! Love you Reesey!
OH Man! I guess some days are just like that!
Mom will be sad when these days are over. McKenna thinks she should come live with us!
Miss You!
What a girl!! I miss that (a little bit:) Sometimes I think Reese looks so much like Jagen, and other times I see Asey. She must be a good mix of the two. Hope all is well. Are you guys coming out this fall?
A picture is worth a THOUSAND words! Oh I remember these days.
I love the "bucket" picture! So cute! I miss you guys! Come and visit!!! Tell Heather to visit Marilee at the same time! Wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment