Okay, so Asey had some really long hair. It was driving me and her nuts, so while we were in Utah we had Aunt Kandiss chop it off. I couldn't believe it as she cut of the ponytail, I almost cried. But it is so cute and so much easier. She loves it, I love it, and even dad loves it!
It ended up being 10 inches so we mailed it off to locks of love.
5 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! Her hair looks darling!
I love her new hairdo! She looks SO grown up! Still cute as can be! Glad you're back, I missed you!
So cute! I love it, I can't believe how long it was. Tell her she looks gorgeous and we love her.
Asey, Katie says welcome to the short hair club! It sure looks cute! Just let Porter know when you need another trim... =)
She is sooooo cute!! I can't believe how long it had gotten! Nathan likes it, too:)
Post a Comment