Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Construction Zone Ahead

So I was sick of my blog so I thought I would do a quickie change. Well I THOUGHT I knew what I was doing. Obviously not as I have lost all my stuff. Yes, I know I need to save it before I change it. Well, I thought I had, but NO. So now I have an ugly blog that I don't have time to fix. And I can't find a new template that I like, so if you have any suggestions on where to look. Let me know. (I have already checked Cutest Blog on the Block and LeeLou blogs)

3 comments:

Sally said...

I tried to email you but it didn't work, I will try again. You can email me some pictures and I can do your header if you give me access to your blog. I can add paper too, so just pick a simple template, like minima, and we can customize it. Email me, pbjpreschool@hotmail.com.

Good luck!

Lisa said...

Try thecutestblogontheblock.com. It is super easy and they have lots of cute backgrounds. Call me if you need help. Good luck!!

Julie said...

With all that cute stuff out there you can't find one background you like? Sounds like you have a friend who can do a custom one for you. I need to learn how to do that!