Monday, June 09, 2008

Big Girl Turns Four!

Our little Asey is 4! Where do I start? She is such a unique piece of the Dockstader puzzle. She can have you laughing and frustrated all at the same time. We had a wonderful day yesterday. We had a family party. Aunt Terry's family came down and Grandma and Grandpa Baker are here. Her cousin Casey's birthday is on the 9th so we celebrated them together. She kept referring to herself as the birthday girl. She came back from the park and said "The birthday girl is back, so lets have cake." We love her so much and are so grateful she is part of our family! (Asey's whole life is digital so it was very easy to get pictures of her, so this is a long montage. Enjoy!)

Happy Birthday Bug!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday little girl!! Stay cute and sweet! I love you and miss you!

Julie said...

Asey, I missed your birthday! I owe you big time! You are such a cutie in this slide show! How did you grow up so darn fast?? We miss you so much! Hope you had a happy day! Love you!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Asey, we love and miss you!!!

Heather said...

I'm making another comment! I can't believe how grown up she is Kendra!

emily salway said...

Happy Birthday, Asey!! So glad we could be a part of your early years! Nathan still talks about you:) You have grown up so much just in the past year!!!

Sally said...

She is so cute!!

The Evans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Evans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Evans Family said...

Asey you are so cute I love it you are such a big girl and you and your brother and sister are very very very good cousins and I can't wait to see you on July 3rd I love you all and hope you had a great day Asey and every day.
Jessica